Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Virtual Sports Blog Post by Danielle Beaulieu

Write & Predict

  • Share 3 areas you might be challenged with when working on this "New Franchise" project.
  • Share 2 areas you think you will excel at in this project 
  • Share 1 aspect you consider to be the most important while doing this project.

3. a. Trying to combine all of the skills and lessons into one project
    b. Media planning was hard during the lesson but now I really have to watch my budget because I need money for other areas and don't want to go bankrupt.
    c. Choosing different sponsorships for the franchise

2. I think I excel at licensing and ticket pricing because I know how much fans will pay for certain seats and I am able to figure out which licensing deals are the best for my franchise.

1. I think that stadium and parking lot staffing are really important because they control the fans and keep the games safe for everyone. Without proper staffing, the field could be ruined, fans and players could get hurt, people may not get through ticket gates fast enough, and many other problems could occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment